Our Residential Propane Services Enhance Your Home
Expo Propane offers residential propane service out of our facilities in Los Angeles, Pomona, and Sylmar. To see if you’re in our residential propane service area, check our service area map!
Propane is an affordable, reliable energy source for your whole house needs. If you’ve just purchased a new home that operates on propane – or need to switch your propane service – Expo’s propane delivery professionals will safely bring affordable, clean energy to your home!
Why Choose Propane to Heat My Home?
If you live in a rural household – or a home that is located beyond the natural gas mains – propane offers you similar benefits to natural gas and is more cost effective than electricity.
When used as a home energy source, propane gas fuels a variety of systems and products. It offers homeowners reliability, cleanliness, improved performance and, on average, costs half as much per BTU as electricity. Approximately 8.1 million households use propane gas to fuel their home heating systems.
Hot Water Heating
Propane gas water heaters cost approximately $10 less per month to operate than comparable electric units. On average, propane water heaters are 42 percent less expensive than electric heaters – over an average life span, propane gas water heaters can save homeowners nearly $2,000 more than an electric unit. Propane gas water heaters also heat more than twice as much water in an hour as a comparable electric model.
Propane for Cooking
Propane-fueled cook tops offer instant heat and absolute temperature control. Ninety-seven percent of professional chefs prefer cooking with gas. Unlike electricity-powered appliances, propane appliances are not affected by power outages. Homeowners can continue to enjoy cooking meals in warm homes.
Propane Clothes Dryers
Propane-fueled dryers can complete drying tasks in approximately three-quarters of the time it takes an electric unit. Some models save up to 65 percent in costs over electric dryers.
Top Reasons to Choose Expo as Your Propane Service Provider:
- Reliability. Our access to national supply chains ensures that you have propane when you need it!
- Safety. We take safety seriously. In fact, we train other professionals! As a residential customer, watch for us to do periodic System Checks on your tank — including a leak test — to ensure that your equipment is in good working order.
- Customer Service. Customers say it for us on Google and Yelp! Our customer service is a great reason to make us your propane service provider.
- In-time delivery. Expo’s residential propane delivery operates on a “keep full” delivery basis. That means we monitor your tank for you and deliver before you get too low … so you never need to worry about running out of fuel or calling for a delivery.
- Convenience. Expo offers a number of options, like Auto Pay, Automatic Delivery, and Budget Pay to make propane the best choice for your busy lifestyle!
Expo Propane Offers Propane Tank Sizes to Meet Your Whole House Needs
Not every home uses the same amount of propane. We offer a variety of tanks and installation options to make a home you just bought or are building a straight forward experience. We will set the propane tanks, run gas lines, connect to the home, test for leaks, and check appliances for proper operation.
Residential Propane Tank Sizes, Gallons:
Above ground propane tanks:
- 120 gallon propane tank
- 250 gallon propane tank
- 320 gallon propane tank
- 500 gallon propane tank
- 1000 Gallon propane tanks and larger propane tanks are available as needed.
If you have any questions or are interested in our residential propane services, please contact us.